I cant believe that I have been nominated for the Leibster Award. Knowing that people appreciate and love to read my blogs, makes it worth while! I love the community that blogging brings and how supportive and kind people are towards eachothers work.
I want to thank Lindsayrose for my nomination! You have made my evening and put a massive smile on my face! Everyone please go check out her blogs. They are a great read, and cover lifestyle, beauty, fashion and travel.
I also have been nominated by Randomthoughtsbyhaya.wordpress.com Thankyou so much! Such a coincidence as we have nominated eachother!
My Questions Answered
1. What country do you live in? I live in England, and live in the south in Kent.
2. How old are you? I am 26 years old, but get told I look alot younger.
3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging, as I have always enjoyed reading blogs and watching YouTube vidoes. They have helped me in many ways and I want to be able to help others the same way they have helped me in the past. It also is a hobby which I enjoy to take my mind off of other things.
4. If you had 3 wishes, what would you do? I would make sure that all my family and close friends had enough money to enjoy life and good health. I would travel to the places on my bucket list with the ones I love. I would wish for a good, happy life for my son.
5. Describe your personality in three words. Caring, fun and loving
6. What does success mean to you? Success to me, is being happy and proud of what you have achieved however big or small it may be to someone else.
7. What is your pet hate? I really hate it, when people eat with their mouth open.
8. What are you fearful of? I am scared of the sea, and the unknown feeling of whats beneath you.
9. Your on a desert island and can take two items what would you choose? I would take a blanket as I need covers to be able to sleep and feel comfortable and safe. I would also take a fire starter as I needed something practical…right?
10. Can you drive?? Yes I have been driving now for 9 years and have completed over driving courses through my work.
11. What is your favorite feature of yourself? This is a difficult question, I am struggling to answer. I am really insecure of myself and my own worst critic. I would say, I like my nose. Very random I know, but its a cute rounded nose and my nan used to give me the nickname of ‘button nose’.
11 Random Facts About Me
1) I dont have an appendix, as this got removed with surgery 3 years ago.
2) I have completed a fire fighters course, with a national qualification. Noone ever believes this and laughs! Its true honest.
3) I have weird eyebrows, that dip in the same place each side, where hair doesnt grow.
4) I have a phobia of Bananas!
5) When I was at primary school, I literally had ants in my pants one day! This was painful as they were red ants.
6) My son is 5 and I challenge myself to make his birthday cakes every year.
7) My favourite chocolate bar is a Kindo Bueno
8) I love everything that is patterned with polka dots
9) I love duck egg blue
10) My favourite romantic film is ‘The notebook’
11) In 10 years time, I would like to be married to my partner and have another 2 children, living comfortably and still working hard in our careers.
My Nominations for this award
A list of questions to answer
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Chocolate or Cake?
- Describe your personality in 3 words
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you were stuck on an island, what 2 items would you take?
- What are your goals in life?
- Who is your favourite Disney character?
- What makes you happiest?
- What is your favourite word?
- Where are you from?