To make Valentine’s Day a bit of fun, grab a post it note or a piece of paper and write down one of these jokes. Then place the joke somewhere where your partner or children will find it throughout their day, for example in a lunchbox or bag. This will put a big smile on their face!
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you
- What did one lightbulb say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
I love you a whole watt
- What did one drum say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
My heart beats for you
- What do you call two birds in love?
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
I find you very attractive
- What did one oar say to the other?
Can I interest you in a little row-mance